Left to Right:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
- Ponds Facial Wipes
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
- By Terry Baume de Rose
- Ren Global Protection Day Cream
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum
Hello all! If you've been following me on Instagram, you know that I've been traveling around Italy for the past two weeks. I'm about to head back to New York and share all of my travel adventures with you, but first, as I prepare for my flight, I'm going to share some beauty intel for my fellow travel-fiends. Share your thoughts in the comments and we'll chat when I get back! x
When you're packing for travel, some of your most important beauty items should be aimed to protect your skin for the flight over, where the air is super drying and without ventilation.
- The #1 key to staying fresh on a long flight: Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I use an intense night formula on the plane, because really, you can't overdo it.
- You can't moisturize until your face is fresh and clean. Quick and convenient facial wipes are my savior both on the plane and anywhere on-the-go. Ideal for lazy girls. Don't worry, no one will see you without your makeup while you're on the long plane ride!
- This CC cream slash tinted moisturizer has taken me from the winter through to my warm-weather travels. It really is super hydrating, and makes me feel less guilty than putting on regular makeup after my skin has been sitting in the stagnant in-flight air.
- Dry lips can be guaranteed if you don't apply something proactively, and if you forget to bring something for them, it's the worst! Bonus for its multi-purpose use on cuticles and touching up brows and dry patches. See how small mine is? A little goes a long way.
- Did I mention moisturize? I love Ren because it's free of harsh chemicals and- a personal priority- fragrance-free.
- Because we all need a quick touch-up after that rough ride and broken intervals of sleep.
- A touch of this puts life back into the ends of my hair (don't apply oil to the roots), and it smells fantastic.
Ps - people forget this- drink plenty of water! Super important. None of these products will do you any good if you don't hydrate. Your body needs it.
What are your travel essentials? Similar, or completely different? Would love to hear.
Also, I will give away the pictured Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask and Clinique High Impact Mascara to one random commenter!